Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Roadside scenes on the weekend


Girls playing circle games at the Open House on Saturday.


 On the way to the Stake President's house for lunch, we ran into a huge traffic jam, so had to turn around and take the long way, which took about an hour.  En route, I tried to snap some shots through the car window.  I liked the gables on this house!



 Bringing lettuce to sell in a wheelbarrow


Typical clothing stalls

 Old Malagasy brick wall


 New Malagasy brick wall with thorn bushes in front to discourage intruders from scaling it.

Advertisement for a preschool...thought Hannah would like it!


An interesting rooftop

 Rice paddies


 Orchids in our neighbor's yard.


3 comments:

  1. I love the gables, too! I love looking at all the pictures you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Birthday. You look great! The mission is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing all these, it helps me picture where you are!

    ReplyDelete