Thursday, September 20, 2012

ESL story

Recently I asked my ESL students to write about an animal they knew, after we read a really cool true story about a dog in Edinburgh, Scotland who stayed on his master's grave for 18 years.  One student wrote this.  I am sending it in its original form.

"5 years ago.  When I was still a little boy, we had a Tortle in our home.  It was too big, and very old.  According to the story, its belong of my Great grand-father.  My grand-father considered him as his child.  When he was died on 2007, the big tortle was died as well after few month.  Some of us thought that he took the big tortle with him."

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great story. How old is the student? How many are in your class?

    ReplyDelete