These are compliments of "guest photographer" Sister Richards. She gets around more than I do!
Only about two more months here. I am speaking English with Sr. Florine from now on, at least half the time, so she'll be better able to take over sole responsibility for the PEF after I leave. She'll stay on until next January. I'm also training her in the necessary computer procedures, which I struggled with mightily.
Other senior missionaries here will take over my English classes. I'm glad they'll continue. The students are so anxious to learn and so much fun to teach.
I'm proud of the garden we built from scratch, and the produce it has given us, much of it from "volunteers": beans, tomatoes, parsley, squash leaves, and gigantic squash! Not to mention the flowers. The tiny tree sprouts Ricky gave us in August have grown way over the top of the wall and the neighbors eye the delicious leaves which they'd like to have to cook. I'm glad those trees will keep growing after I leave.






No comments:
Post a Comment