Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Taking stock
In four days I will have been here for three months. There's a lot on our plates: three English classes and 80 PEF applicants!!! Most of those haven't finished all the steps (and there are a lot of complicated steps) to apply for and get their loans, but if even half complete the process, there will be about four times as many as the total here when we arrived. And PEF in Madagascar started in 2002. I feel encouraged but also overwhelmed by the work ahead. We haven't even started reaching out to the provinces outside the capital, and I don't know how that can physically happen unless we get a car. A very scary prospect. But PEF is for ALL of Madagascar. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to be busy! Look what you've accomplished in three months. Time goes so fast. We love you. Elden and Anne
ReplyDelete